Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hello Goodbye Hello Goodbye

In keeping with the whole song lyric titles and courtesy of a total lack of originality and energy on my part but...welcome to my blog.

Well, it's official! 

In a few months we will be say goodbye to this:




And saying hello to this:



Moses has accepted his post-doc at Harvard Mass General and we're moving on up to the East Coast.

Ugh, Harvard? You say. Get over yourselves.  I know.  I can't help it that Moses is the smartest.

Despite my weeks (actual time week, maybe?) of preparing myself for this possibility by power twin activating it in the form of beaucoup de research and job applications, the reality of the situation is still sinking in.

I will write more once I've processed.

Until then I can tell you one thing.  Well two things. 

I will miss this:



And this:


But I won't really care because I will have this:

3 comments:

  1. How awesome!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston!! I live in MA, about an hour southeast of Boston, near Cape Cod. How exciting! Oh and nice to meet ya (Kate brought me here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colleen! And welcome to my obscure corner of the internet--it certainly is good to have you here. I am delighted to learn that you live near Boston. I would love to get your take on the area/state/etc.

      Delete