Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The boy's a star, I tell you

Okay, one blog post and then I swear I will exercise and clean my apartment.

Okay, I don't swear but I really will try.  Yes, I said I will yes.

Random Joyce references aside, Moses just won the--cue the copying and pasting function from Facebook because I am lame and don't know what it's actually called--Society of Nuclear Medicine's Young Investigator Award, which is super awesome and really couldn't have come at a better time.  Moses has been so busy, working so hard to finish the ole doctorate of science and this just confirms that that work is meaningful (da-uh) and that soon all his dreams of dog ownership and decent paying jobs will come true. 

And all my dreams of riding the hell off of Moses' coattails are that much closer to fruition.  



.
Oh don't mind him, he's just here to make me look more successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment