Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Everyone should have a Moses.

Today has been an absurdly long day of conferencing with students and lecturing on semiotics--relying on little else than coffee for sustenance.  It was preceded by an even longer and more arduous day of pacing around my apartment and muttering to myself for no fewer than twelve hours to compose two measly paragraphs of my peculiar uni-bomber-esque manifesto (referred to affectionately by academics as a statement of purpose).  Which, I might add, eventually needs to be three single spaced pages.

It already feels like it's been a long week and it's only Monday.


But.


And here's the best part.


I returned home to find that Moses had cleaned AND vacuumed AND rearranged the furniture (like we had been planning).

It was glorious.  I almost cried.

He's the absolute greatest.

Yes, you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment