Friday, August 19, 2011

Happenings in the East

Goodness.  I have so much news to acquaint you with, dear reader, that I hardly even know where to begin.  Perhaps list form--in all its prosaicness--would truly, in this instance, be best.

Here is a faithful (albeit partial) inventory of all my recent happenings:

1. Went roller skating (?!) in MA with Gwendolyn and her boyfriend Tom.  It was fun and retro and I still have a scar on my knee from when I ate it hard on the polished wood floor...

Exhibit A:


2. Traveled with Gwendolyn from MA to Ithaca where I enjoyed some quality trampoline jumping time with my youngest brother Isaiah

Isaiah likes to lie down and have me bounce him



He looks so happy, doesn't he?!

That's more like it

3. Had some truly delightful family time (which included Isaiah and Jeremiah's birthday).  There was some good old fashion bbqin', board game playing, philosophical debating, political lamenting, heated arguing (over Harry Potter, naturally), and, as always, lots and lots of laughing.


Family shot on Isaiah's Birthday

Family Shot on Jeremiah's


4. As promised, I visited the Ithaca's Farmer's Market with my Mom and brothers where we feasted on:

Egg Rolls

 and chili rellenos


And where I took awkward/blurry photos of the general architecture...


and myself...


More to come soon (I hope)...

No comments:

Post a Comment